Hello Tormod, you seem to be a reasonable fellow. Please note that my comment
was not directed at you specifically but rather in the direction of Paul Mason
based on a comment Maharishi made some years ago that in the future some will
try to sow discontent and doubts by trying to convince people of how devoted
they are to Guru Dev. Their ultimate motifs could be to weaken the practice of
meditation amongst TM'ers. It's something to keep in mind, nothing to be overly
concerned about.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <tkinnes@...> wrote :

 Hei (Norwegian greeting),

 Thanks!

 I have no idea of Nabby's identity, and may not try to find out either.

 Now, there is one more thing - Maharishi did a lot to keep the TM movement
rolling, and TM surely helps a lot. I am glad that much research has confirmed
it. I have a lot to be grateful for - my life, too, I can tell.

 Loving greetings,
 --

 Tormod Kinnes

      • Re: [F... nablusoss1008