What's next, will the Turq warn newbees of Judy, Fleetwood, dr. Pete, Rory,
Stanley, Richard and the host of other posters here who have pointed out that
the Turq is hallucinating ?

 No problemo, Tormod. I posted partly to warn you who you were dealing with in
Nabby, but also to give *him* a bit of a panic because he's terrified people
here will find out his real name.

 As for Richard Williams, what I said about him being...uh...overly fond of
prairie dogs is not really true. At least not to the best of my knowledge.

 What I said about him being generally recognized as being one of the biggest
trolls on the Internet IS true, however, so be warned. Interacting with him in
any way will just prove to be a waste of your time. I posted to warn you
because his pattern is to pounce on all newbies (who don't know his patterns)
and try to get them to interact with him, so he can waste their time and
energy.