On Jul 22, 2006, at 12:02 AM, authfriend wrote:

<snip>

Very interesting comment on Mahesh's lack of credibility that

validates much of what I've shared:

How do educated middle and upper middle class

Indians view MMY and the TMO? How do other saints in India view MMY?

Pandits who are on the MMY payroll speak highly of him. No one

else does.

That's my experience. In Banaras, where some of the most respected

pandits in India reside, his name is mud. He has a reputation for

catering to big money, movie stars, and that ilk. In the religious

community he is perceived as an uppity, low caste manipulator.

Frankly, outside of his own org I've never heard a positive comment

about him while in India these past eleven trips.

ROTFL!  Yes, that sure validates MMY's lack of

credibility, Vaj.

Really all it is is an example from someone who's spent a lot of time in India with pundits and with Dandis and the Shanks. Sad really. I seriously doubt he'd want to take the time to write a paper on such an obvious situation LOL, esp. since TM has become so passé. After all, in a "publish or perish" world, you need something people would want to publish.