Well Susan that is just RUDE of you!!! So you think just because everyone does
NOT agree with you that it is the wrong way!! The HELLHOLE here is your closed
mind!! Now I see why some very good people have left this felv talk.It is
because of rudeness like yours!!!

Susan Dubose <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
        This "shelter"mixes felv+ cats w/ fiv+ cats,due to lack of space to
separate..!  Read below.........

  What kind of hellhole is this?

  It's called "crash landing"

  PLease do not forward..........