WHATEVER!!! I am sorry that this has come to what it is.do you think everything
you do is perfect!!??

Susan Dubose <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:          Sorry, THAT rant was intended
for one person on this list.

  However, let me just tell you this, if a REPUTABLE, ETHICAL  vet in the area
finds out what this woman is doing, they will most likely have AC on her.

  When you start running out of room to separate your diseases, you stop intake.

  period.

  You do not begin to "mix" them.

  That is basic shelter 101.

  And no, it never feels good to know that you cannot help them all.

  However, she could take some of that money that she is using to declaw cats
and build another room, hence, separating her diseases.

  Susan J. DuBose  >^..^<
www.PetGirlsPetsitting.com
www.Tx.SiameseRescue.org
www.shadowcats.net