From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2007 8:51 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: list matters

And let us also remember, that when you say its our list, that "our"
includes Glenda and Susan as well. I believe, as Dr. Martin Luther King,
Jr. once said, "We will have to repent in this generation not merely for
the hateful words and actions of the bad people, but for the appalling
silence of the good people.  I don't think anyone here has the right to
try and silence anyone else on this list.  We all have opinions, and
we're all entitled to share those opinions whether you like them or
agree with them or not.   I'm relatively new to the group, I'll admit,
but you lose your fundamental credibility when you start trying to
silence certain people because you don't agree with them.  Look, I think
many of us, some of whom are too shy to speak out, are horrified at the
thought of a shelter declawing all their cats and mixing positives.  So
I don't think its fair to single out Glenda and Susan.  Opinionated they
may be, but they have every right to voice that opinion, just like the
people who defend toe amputation.