no, I don't think that everything that I do is perfect,
(I am FAR from perfect) but this is basic common sense.

Leave this list due to rudeness?

I would bet that if you posted how this shelter operates on any other list, you
would get worse then me.

Why don't you just work to help change it?

Yes, I know, easier said than done.

But everything is small steps.

That is what I have had to do for years.

And it does hurt.

Susan J. DuBose  >^..^<
www.PetGirlsPetsitting.com
www.Tx.SiameseRescue.org