From: catatonya

To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org

Sent: Wed, Sep 26 1:57 AM

Subject: list matters

I think it's pretty out in the open now.  Susan and Glenda tend to judge others
on the list.  This is OUR list.  We can ignore and correct misinformation when
it comes from anyone.  This has always been THE most supportive and informative
list I have ever been on.  Let's not lose the list due to a few people.

tonya

Sherry DeHaan [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

WHATEVER!!! I am sorry that this has come to what it is.do you think everything
you do is perfect!!??

Susan Dubose [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Sorry, THAT rant was intended for one person on this list.

However, let me just tell you this, if a REPUTABLE, ETHICAL  vet in the area
finds out what this woman is doing, they will most likely have AC on her.

When you start running out of room to separate your diseases, you stop intake.

period.

You do not begin to "mix" them.

That is basic shelter 101.

And no, it never feels good to know that you cannot help them all.

However, she could take some of that money that she is using to declaw cats and
build another room, hence, separating her diseases.

Susan J. DuBose  >^..^www.PetGirlsPetsitting.com

www.Tx.SiameseRescue.org

www.shadowcats.net

                                  "As Cleopatra lay in state,