  From: Sherry DeHaan
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Sent: Monday, September 24, 2007 7:21 PM
  Subject: Re: arrrggghhh.....! Part II.!

  Well Susan that is just RUDE of you!!! So you think just because everyone
does NOT agree with you that it is the wrong way!! The HELLHOLE here is your
closed mind!! Now I see why some very good people have left this felv talk.It
is because of rudeness like yours!!!

  Susan Dubose <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
    This "shelter"mixes felv+ cats w/ fiv+ cats,due to lack of space to
separate..!  Read below.........

    What kind of hellhole is this?

    It's called "crash landing"

    PLease do not forward..........