I guess the fact that I helped people intake and house (myself too) cats from
ARC,  FLOCK & Wild Cat Ranch counts for nothing in this conversation.

And yes, my group took cats from AngelWings also.

Not many, but what we could @ the time.

And no one said that Sherry was stupid for wanting to help the cats, I
personally said that the "vet" in charge must be uninformed (at best).

Sounds like the same "vet worship" that I was accused of when I first signed
onto this list.

hey, at least MY vet doesn't mix two extremely different contagious &
potentially deadly diseases nor does he declaw cats.

Susan J. DuBose  >^..^<
www.PetGirlsPetsitting.com
www.Tx.SiameseRescue.org
www.shadowcats.net