you haven't a CLUE what you're talking about, AS USUAL.

you're down in texas, and sherry and i are up here in michigan. i lived for
two years at an FIV/FeLV sanctuary about an hour and a half from crash's
landing, and neither place has ANYTHING in common with the HOARDER
situations you are quoting. for anyone, on a LIST, to make such assumptions
is absurd.

where were you, susan, when it came time to rehome the felvs and fivs from
angel wings? i know the people who did it.

if you read the crash's pages, you'll know where the name came from, and if
you ask reputable rescues AND ANIMAL CONTROL AGENCIES IN THE STATE OF
MICHIGAN, you'll know that doc jen and crash's has a great reputation, in a
field where people love to trash  one  another.

just like you are doing right now--telling sherry that she's clearly too
stupid to realize she shouldn't be
working there.

this is why GOOD people leave rescue, because of all the crap from people
who just want to make trouble.

MC

--

Spay & Neuter Your Neighbors!