Hey Sherry,

I think that she does say no (a lot) and that's a good thing...I know
when I was trying to find a place for a FELV+ kitty from TX
MaryChristine told me that Dr. Jen only takes FELV+ cats in from her
own state and that there is a waiting list of 35 or 40 cats.

http://www.rescuties.org

http://astore.amazon.com/rescuties-20

Please help George!

http://rescuties.chipin.com/george