Yes, this is their list too - but there are ways of saying things to
better get your point across for consideration versus inciting a riot
by throwing flames!  And while I don't have a specific quote, I believe
that's exactly what Rev.Martin Luther King,Jr. was trying to teach us
about tolerance and how to make changes effectively.

I might have joined in the discussion with my experiences, but not under
the current judgemental/jump all over/boy-that's-stupid/intolerant replies
that have been going on.

Kat (Mew Jersey)