I agree with Kat.  And I must say that I've been silent about all that's been
going on with people upset and leaving the list due to a few posters who vent
and flame their opinions rather than just sharing them.  I thought it was time
I said something because we are losing the most knowledgeable people on this
list and something needed to be said about what's going on.  You can state your
opinion without being insulting.  And for the record, I'm one of the people
that believes cats are better off dead than declawing.  I hate declawing. But I
don't personally attack others who don't agree for their own reasons.  Every
situation has 2 sides.

  tonya

Kat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Yes, this is their list too - but there are ways of saying things to
better get your point across for consideration versus inciting a riot
by throwing flames! And while I don't have a specific quote, I believe
that's exactly what Rev.Martin Luther King,Jr. was trying to teach us
about tolerance and how to make changes effectively.

I might have joined in the discussion with my experiences, but not under
the current judgemental/jump all over/boy-that's-stupid/intolerant replies
that have been going on.

Kat (Mew Jersey)