Absolutely Jane---please send to anyone and everyone.
Anything that helps spread the word for our FeLV cats is a good thing.
Kerry

  _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jane Lyons
Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2008 10:52 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: for Lynne - good stories

Thank you Kerry.
This is a Valentine's Day present.

I tried to reply to you, but my message was "held by the moderator for
being too long".
Could I send this to the 'other' FeLV list? It is a wonderful message
for all people who
are in love with FeLV kitties.

Thanks
Jane