Hi Lynne

I thought I sent you a couple links to check with for the IR one was in
Canada. I think it could only be ordered by a vet. Goes by the name
Equistim(big vial bc it for horses). Also looks like Revival would ship you
would have to call them for specifics. Good luck.

Sally

On Feb 13, 2008 4:00 PM, Lynne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  I'm sorry for not being knowledgeable of this, but what is CLS and the
> bridge you folks refer to?
>
> I've been busy trying to find some ray of hope for my BooBoo.  I showed
> his blood work to the doc next door at work, who is a dog lover, not a cat
> but he interpreted it as being pretty bad.  He said he has no platelets.  He
> then got on the phone to a Vet friend who takes care of his dogs and gave
> him a brief history of Boo and his blood work.  The vet said there was
> nothing I could do about the situation and that most cats after being
> diagnosed lived for 2 years at a max.  I don't even know when BooBoo
> contracted the disease so who knows how long he has.  This vet though kept
> saying, it doesn't mean he's going to die, whatever the H that means.  I
> also have a pharmacist friend who is meeting with a vet friend of his in
> Detroit tomorrow and he too is running Boo's history by him to see if there
> is anything at all to help him.  Apparently Immuno Regulin is not available
> here in Canada so he's going to talk to this man about it tomorrow.  People
> have been very kind and honest but I just am finding this impossible to
> accept.  I can't wait to get home from work to see him and almost start
> bawling when I am with him.  I totally hate this.  I just hope he isn't
> feeling any pain.  He mostly sleeps but does purr a lot and seems to love
> having us around him.  I just don't know what else to do.
>
> Lynne

Black, Lily, Daisy, Pewter, Junior Junior (newest) , Silver, and  Spike
 Please Visit my Message board for some pictures. You are welcome to sign
up.