to Amy - i took Neupogen myself (had perpherial T Cell Lymphoma)when took first
chemo.  it brought my white count back up.  i was on 4 chemicals including
prednisone and my white count dipped way low.  then when my red count dropped
to 3.4, they put me on Procrit.  it brought my count up, but not for long.
then we went to 3 units of blood, but it did not work either.then was off
everything for 6 or 8 months and went into remission on my own.    so you need
to keep trying, looking for an answer.  got o go now, ew  Harley is helping me
type.