Hi Diane-

Thank you for your note.  I definitely agree to letting my kitties be
together makes them the happiest.  Of course, I am still praying that his
first test was a false positive, but if not, will hope that Maggie has built
some immunity and I can keep them both happy and loved as Iong as I can.  I
will certainly keep you all posted as to the results from his next test
later this week.  He is being tested tomorrow, so I hopefully won't have to
wait too much longer.  Thank you again for your care.

-Julie