That particular kitty passed away about 8 years ago, but it's great to know
about, thanks Natalie!

________________________________
From: Natalie <at...@optonline.net>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Mon, October 25, 2010 8:53:30 PM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Fw:  Bonnie

My vet has been using it for quite a few years...a blood test results
determine whether to us Calcitriol, however, not many vets are using it.  I
would print up some of the veterinary infos and ask the vet. Our cats were
always using a very small amount, 0.25mL.  It's not cheap and it has to be
formulated specifically for cats and dogs.