 From: GRAS <g...@optonline.net>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Tuesday, March 6, 2012 11:17 PM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] caboodle ranch - other side of the story links

I know many people who do TNR and have dedicated volunteers taking care of
them, even trapping for vet visits. Personally, I don’t like some of the ways
that TNR cats are provided or NOT provided for.  Some groups spay cats and
release them almost immediately, even in freezing weather (when it is a known
fact that healing is seriously hindered) , and such consequences as infections,
and even disembowelment due to ruptures.
Yes, one should expect cats at such a ranch to be provided with medical care!
I can’t even imagine how many people are required to seriously care for 700
cats!
Natalie