From: Amani Oakley <aoak...@oakleylegal.com>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Sat, 20 Apr 2019 20:07:38 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Hyper thyroid in cats

a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
        {mso-style-priority:99;
        color:blue;
        text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
        {mso-style-priority:99;
        color:purple;
        text-decoration:underline;}
p.MsoAcetate, li.MsoAcetate, div.MsoAcetate
        {mso-style-priority:99;
        mso-style-link:"Balloon Text Char";
        margin:0cm;
        margin-bottom:.0001pt;
        font-size:8.0pt;
        font-family:"Tahoma",sans-serif;}
p.msonormal0, li.msonormal0, div.msonormal0
        {mso-style-name:msonormal;
        mso-style-priority:99;
        mso-margin-top-alt:auto;
        margin-right:0cm;
        mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto;
        margin-left:0cm;
        font-size:12.0pt;
        font-family:"Times New Roman",serif;}
span.BalloonTextChar
        {mso-style-name:"Balloon Text Char";
        mso-style-priority:99;
        mso-style-link:"Balloon Text";
        font-family:"Tahoma",sans-serif;}
p.default-style, li.default-style, div.default-style
        {mso-style-name:default-style;
        mso-style-priority:99;
        mso-margin-top-alt:auto;
        margin-right:0cm;
        mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto;
        margin-left:0cm;
        font-size:12.0pt;
        font-family:"Times New Roman",serif;}
span.EmailStyle21
        {mso-style-type:personal;
        font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
        color:black;}
span.EmailStyle22
        {mso-style-type:personal;
        font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
        color:windowtext;}
span.EmailStyle23
        {mso-style-type:personal;
        font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
        color:black;}
span.EmailStyle24
        {mso-style-type:personal;
        font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
        color:windowtext;}
span.EmailStyle25
        {mso-style-type:personal;
        font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
        color:black;}
span.EmailStyle27
        {mso-style-type:personal-reply;
        font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
        color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
        {mso-style-type:export-only;
        font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
        {size:612.0pt 792.0pt;
        margin:72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt;}
div.WordSection1
        {page:WordSection1;}
-->Got in now. Yes, it’s true that most of our conversations relate to FeLV
cats, but Dlgegg has a lot of cats (like many of us on this chatline) and we
also sometimes just see
 if others in the group may have experience with other conditions. Good
information you have provided regarding hyperthyroidism. Thank you, Amani From:
Felvtalk <felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org>
On Behalf Of Lorraine Johnston