From: Felvtalk <felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org> On Behalf Of
dlg...@windstream.net
Sent: April 21, 2019 11:57 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Hyper thyroid in cats

Computer acting up, not sure if my message got thru.
Homey is not felv, Shalie was.  Harley and Dee are not felv and I got them at
Walmart, lady was giving away.  I chewed her out and she said visitors
accidently let her out and she became pregnant.  nicely explained that if she
was not breeding to sell kittens, is best for her cat and herself to get her
spayed.  I believe in spay/neuter so we don't end up with more kittens to be
killed on streets, being used to "blood" fighting dogs or killed in shelters.
Homey was feral.  I am against the Iodine because of the long seperation period
would be hard on her and the rest of us.  She has always slept on my bed .
PLUS MY EXPERIENCE with Shali.  Can't do this to another of my fur babies.  I
have contacted 2 vets who have used medical cannibus with good results and am
contacting my vets who have been open minded about alternative medicine.
Hopefully they will be willing to supervise her treatment for me.  downloading
info from new vets for them.