Ah this gives me more confident to stay where I am and continue upgrading
myself in action script sphere. I have been into action scripting for now
nearly a decade and recently was getting a bit confused of where will it
actually lead to. Though my knowledge of action scripting helped me a lot to
pick up android native development in java, still I have started to miss the
charm of as3. But with this discussion my hopes seem to have brighten up.

Thanks guys for bringing up this topic.

Warm Regards
Deepanjan Das

Sent from my iPad