On 2002.03.14 10:55 Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
> Ok, nice. This seems more like evolution than revolution, am I right?

You could say that.
The code is forming a revolution, not the people. We needed to go back a
bit and approach things from a different angle.

> Are there any projects underway to change the processing model?

I'm not sure exactly what you mean but there are probably no projects as
such. Peter is looking at alternatives.

> How about the new property resolving proposal.

No active development that I am aware of. Maybe Peter can elaborate.