From: "Peter B. West" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
> >Don't get me wrong, maybe I don't understand something, but still I'm
very
> >puzzled.
> >
> Nicola,
>
> Your criticism here distresses me somewhat.  How is anyone without
> commit access able to branch the code?  I have been active on this list
> for twelve months or more, so your not knowing of my effort reflects the
> fact that you have recently joined.

Sorry, I didn't know.
I still think that it's strange that the redesign effort is done outside of
FOP CVS, but now it's clear to me that you didn't have another possibility.
It's some month's I've been on this list, and my longer experience on other
lists made me wonder about the current status of FOP. I thank you for taking
your time to explain.

Since I would like to give a hand if possible, could you please give me
insight on how you've redesigned the framework, or some reference to
available material?
It would be great.

Thank you :-)

            - verba volant, scripta manent -