--- "Andreas L. Delmelle" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> [...]

<snip/>

> I'll be following up on this, that's for sure.

Please do *not* share anything you find with the
team--We don't need any you-stole-our-code headaches
from the commercial implementations.

> Thanks a lot for pointing this out!

Be careful, Andreas--RenderX or AntennaHouse code
should not be in FOP--nor should FOP developers even
be looking at its internals.  Matter of simple
integrity.  Stay away from their work--it's not worth
it!!!  At worst, it's illegal, at best you're taking
away the reward--from everyone!--of coming up with a
comparable implementation.

I don't want FOP tarnished with 0.0000001% of RenderX
or AntennaHouse code (or inspired code).  If we can't
provide a comparable implementation, then let us lose
honorably.  If we can, we can then enjoy the
satisfaction of having done it the honest way, not by
copying work!

Thanks,
Glen