Hello Paul,

Thanks for the response. Effectively, I use external destination such as you
describe (external-destination="nbackup.pdf#nbackup-dochist").
I have taken a look about
external-destination="nbackup.pdf#dest=nbackup-dochist":

I have modified xsl DocBook stylesheet to generate the correct url for
external-destination and I have done a little test:
- in my xsl-fo, anywhere there is an external link, it look like this:
 <fo:basic-link color="red"
external-destination="../guide-reference/guide-reference.xml.pdf#dest=Unités"
show-destination="new">Annexe E: « Unités de mesure et mention des couleurs
» dans le document intitulé <fo:inline font-style="italic">Manuel de
référence de GDeLTK</fo:inline>
</fo:basic-link>

note : my pdf is produced with the latest fop-trunk and I apply 42067 patch.

I confirm the document which contain the external link is now opened with
adobe acrobat reader (8, under windows XP pro), but only at the first page,
not at the page where the external link is.

Best regards.

Hugues Leonardi.