... I'm sorry. That didn't make sense.

Could you please repeat it, using something more closely resembling actual
English? I don't actually understand your point or even what your sentences
are trying to say.

As to the point on CSS, nobody wants to use a broken CSS renderer. They
simply have to, and nobody likes that circumstance. Nobody's asking
Microsoft to make Internet Explorer non-CSS compliant.