So, if I translate this.
The person wanting to consider freedos, could not do as I can do on my ms
dos 7.1 system, format a 20 gig drive split it into 10 gig sizes and have
freedos recognize the fat 32 partitions thus created?
Likewise they would be limited to a  2 gig drive regardless in freedos?
Dr dos 703 cannot see a 12gig drive, so I am correct in saying that
freedos cannot see this either?
i have not used a fat 16 partition structure in pure DOS for so long, I
honestly did not remember these limitations.
Never mind the other distinctions you are trying to make, the install they
are trying is on a Pentium 3 dell laptop. so no one is considering a tig
drive, never referenced that.  Their goal is to learn if freedos can do
something Dr dos 703 cannot do.
Karen