Hi!

> So, if I translate this.
> The person wanting to consider freedos, could not do as I can do on my ms
> dos 7.1 system, format a 20 gig drive split it into 10 gig sizes and have
> freedos recognize the fat 32 partitions thus created?

10 GB is much smaller than 2 TB, so there is no problem :-)

You only need a DOS which supports FAT32, for example our
FreeDOS, the MS DOS of Win9x, a sufficiently new variant
of EDR DOS / DR DOS or similar...

> Dr dos 703 cannot see a 12gig drive, so I am correct in saying that
> freedos cannot see this either?

FreeDOS can see up to 2000 gig, unless you use a smaller
version without FAT32 support. I see no reason to limit
yourself that way, so simply use a full FreeDOS version.

Regards, Eric