the answer is no then, thanks.
As I said in my reply to John, Eleni wants to leave windows behind for a
variety of reasons.  She will have to decide what is more important for her,
multitasking, as indeed Dr dos 7.03  includes as a part of its structure,
or a large hard drive, which cannot be achieved with it.
Personally I have no problem doing multitasking in dos as I define it at
least.  I can say run my word processor and go on the Internet at the same
time without issue.
Having never personally used windows, and having made sure over the
years that my computers were custom built to manage the things I desire in
dos, more than that has never been needful for me.
thanks for the no answer on  freedos and multitasking though.
Karen