thanks, I think.
talk about pulling teeth.
so freedos can see  drives as large as 2 thousand gig, which was not
clearly stated.
I almost hesitate to ask the next one, since straight answers come in
diagonals.  but does freedos has its own multitasking included in its latest
package.
If the fat 32 issue is not an issue you may have helped this woman
in NJ...who has been trying Dr dos 7.03 without success for weeks now for
whatever reason.
They desire a multitasking though, and I am just not  using freedos
so cannot say. MS dos  7.1 works fine for me.

Karen