>Please send us a short e-mail letting us know that you're still alive, if
>only so we won't have to start preparing a bunch of obituaries for people
>we really haven't had a chance to meet yet.

Hallo a h uile duine,
 Tha mi an seo cuichead ach bha mi gle trang aig sgoil.
I am here also but I was very busy at school.
Tha an cnatan grod agam cuichead, ach tha mi a' faighinn gu math a nis, mar
sin chan eil mi feumach am bas sanas.
I have a rotten cold also but I am geeting better(well) now  so I don't
need a death notice( this is as close to *obituary* as I could find)
Eilidh
At 11:44 AM 10/2/00 -