true my idea was to have a game which would cost a small ammount, the next section would cost the same. each section say an adventure would end on a cliff hanger of sorts or something, so you would buy it in bits. my thought was that every piece you had would load the next so once you have finnished 1 piece you got the next piece. For starters, you would always get the first piece free, as a enticer and the next pieces would be payed with a small ammount, something like 10 bucks or even 5 bucks eventually you could get a completed story for 30 bucks or buy it as you went.
yeah some games are not designed that way but oh well.