Sent: Tuesday, May 20, 2014 1:14 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] game taste was: Re: regarding temporal disturbance

Well Bryan as I said, I'll probably have to look for the game sinse I still
have my snes and I have always heard a lot about it, right from watching
that old Captain N cartoon which featured King hippo as one of the bad guys.

I'd actually now like to see that cartoon again, sinse I'm now much more
familiar with many of the characters, in particular Mega man, Dr. wily and
the various robot masters. Interesting to think when I first saw that back
when i was about 9 or 10 I had no idea how much fun the mm games were or how
much I'd enjoy playing them later on, though sinse Super Metroid was my
favourite game at that point at least some of it was accurate :D..

Beware the Grue!