Hi Dark,
If it sounds like Sryth that is what comes immediately to mind since I play it a lot. Though, right now I am just brain storming coming up with different ideas and looking at it from different angles. There are certainly better RPG story lines than sryth like the whole Heroes of Might and Magic thing, but I haven't been into those games since I lost my sight. I think the last version I played was 2.0 or 3.0 and I hear they are up to 5.0 or 6.0 now. Point being is I will likely have to do a bit of research bbefore I finalize on something. I've got lots of time to do that since right now the private testers and I are hard at work getting MOTA Alpha 2 ready, and I don't see getting started on this RPG until next summer or so when Raceway is in testing itself.

dark wrote:
sounding a lot like Sryth there Tom, ---- though that's by no means a bad thing.

Beware the Grue!

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]