What's the difference between what you have in mind, and a mud?

Ryan

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Sunday, December 07, 2008 8:16 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Thoughts about new text adventures.

Hi,
Not exactly. I am thinking of something strictly roll playing based
where you create a game charactr that is a dwarf, elf, human, gnome, etc
and work your way throughout a constantly expanding game world. Now and
then I would update the game with new adventures and quests to embark
upon which would make this a constantly growing and expanding game. In
one adventure you might have to slay a vampire that is attacking the
citizens of a town you happened upon in your travels. In another you
might have to rescue a princess from a band of goblin raiders. I'm just
shooting ideas from the hip here, but I want to create something that is
like table top Dungions and Dragons that you can play on your PC, cell
phone, Pacmate, etc.

Pranav Lal wrote:
> Thomas,
>
> Are you refering to writing a game like the ones found at
> http://www.ffproject.com?
>
> Pranav

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
list,