Hi,
Not exactly. I am thinking of something strictly roll playing based where you create a game charactr that is a dwarf, elf, human, gnome, etc and work your way throughout a constantly expanding game world. Now and then I would update the game with new adventures and quests to embark upon which would make this a constantly growing and expanding game. In one adventure you might have to slay a vampire that is attacking the citizens of a town you happened upon in your travels. In another you might have to rescue a princess from a band of goblin raiders. I'm just shooting ideas from the hip here, but I want to create something that is like table top Dungions and Dragons that you can play on your PC, cell phone, Pacmate, etc.

Pranav Lal wrote:
Thomas,

Are you refering to writing a game like the ones found at
http://www.ffproject.com?

Pranav

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]