hi,
I love Sryth but I also wish the user interface was a littlemore friendly. I hate having to tab or arrow around looking for the right button or link on the page. it would be easier just to type quit, save,help, etc and be done with it. It is partly the inspiration for this game, but I obviously hope to add my own unique feel to the game.

Valiant8086 wrote:
hi.
I like the idea. I don't much like the browser based games though. At least not
srith. Srith i'm just too laxy to arrow around and see what''s going on after
each turn. Haha that doesn't mean I don't think it's a good game though. I
should try it again, I haven't tried it on an internet connection that wasn't a
dialup connection before. Back then I had to wait like 30 seconds for the page
to reload. now it would probably reload in 5 or so.

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]