Hi,
Probably not likely. There is so many differences between

interpreters and languages for if games that it is a massive undertaking to
support them all. I've experienced all kinds of weird issues when running Linux
clones of if interpreters over the years to know that there is too many
variations to try and support all at once with one single solution.

Valiant8086 wrote:
Hi.
I wonder if we couldn't just get an interpreter that can run all the different types of text adventure games in an accessible manner on all these different platforms.

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]