  From: Thomas Ward
  To: Gamers Discussion list
  Sent: Sunday, December 07, 2008 11:53 PM
  Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Thoughts about new text adventures.

  Hi Dark,
  If it sounds like Sryth that is what comes immediately to mind since I
  play it a lot. Though, right now I am just brain storming coming up with
  different ideas and looking at it from different angles. There are
  certainly better RPG story lines than sryth like the whole Heroes of
  Might and Magic thing, but I haven't been into those games since I lost
  my sight. I think the last version I played was 2.0 or 3.0 and I hear
  they are up to 5.0 or 6.0 now. Point being is I will likely have to do a
  bit of research bbefore I finalize on something. I've got lots of time
  to do that since right now the private testers and I are hard at work
  getting MOTA Alpha 2 ready, and I don't see getting started on this RPG
  until next summer or so when Raceway is in testing itself.

  dark wrote:
  > sounding a lot like Sryth there Tom, ---- though that's by no means a
  > bad thing.
  >
  > Beware the Grue!