  From: Thomas Ward
  To: gamers@audyssey.org
  Sent: Sunday, December 07, 2008 1:51 AM
  Subject: [Audyssey] Thoughts about new text adventures.

  Hi everyone,
  Over the last few months I have really been getting into interactive
  fiction games, and really enjoy the old text adventures.  As a result
  that has me thinking of some possible game projects after Mysteries of
  the Ancients and Raceway are released.
  One idea I have been thinking of is producing a handful of USA Games
  text adventures for Mac, Windows, and Linux that is similar to classic
  if titles. With web based games like Sryth around I have discovered the
  classic DND text adventure style game still can be quite addictive given
  enough adventures and puzzles in it. What do you all think of this idea?
  Cheers!

  please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]