To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, January 11, 2009 8:35 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] Audio rpgs

Hello. Was wondering has anyone ever thought of making an audio rpg not term based, but when you are in combat its in real time, I guess what I mean is multiple attacks or the continual casting of spells? It would be interesting if a game like entombed could be a multiplayer game where you could have shops to buy food for mana regen and stuff like that. Just my thoughts.