Hi Dark,
Hmmm... I don't know about that. The GMA and Genesis engines were not designed for RPG style games. As for Genesis I know RPG's are currently not possible. I mainly designed it for First person and Third Person style games.

dark wrote:
Interesting plan and I agree a good idea.

Something perhaps could be done with the gma or genesis engine. The gma engine in particular i noticed in sarah had a lot of features possibly rpg worthy, ---- all the exploration stuff, and shades revealed basic leveling and weapons.

Of course having the capability to produce it and having a developer work on it, ---- with all the time and effort that involves are two very different things.