Ah, yet another game that uses the Wii! I'm gonna have to get Bluetooth now--the hard part will be talking my wife into playint the game with me--can't wait!
This makes two wii accessible games for the PC!  GO WII!
Ken

----- Original Message ----- From: "Richard" <rich...@audiogames.net>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, February 06, 2009 8:33 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] Dark Room Sex Game - MOD competition at AudioGames.net

Hi,

Just wanted to share this post with you on the AudioGames.net - maybe there
are some folks here that want to join in on the fun:

*quote*
Following the recent laughs and blushes after our post of the 2008 audio
game Dark Room Sex Game (which was nominated next to Spore as Best PC Game
at last years E3 expo), we thought it would be a fun idea to start a little
MOD competition:

Make your own Mod (see our MODS page) for Dark Room Sex Game, using sounds
of your choice. The goal is to create a "different" game, while still
maintaining the same mechanics. For example: two (or four) characters
speaking, guitar players or tapdancers battling, robots fighting, etc. Movie
clich├ęs (Star Wars, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Simpsons, etc.) are
allowed! Please post a link to your MOD (in a .zip file?) on this forum.

Let's hear who can come up with the most original entry!
*quote end*

(http://forum.audiogames.net/viewtopic.php?id=2821)

Greets,

Richard