Hi,
Thanks for the web site. I just checked it out, but unlike the DirectX SDKs for Windows these guys charge for the Mac DX API. What it looks like to me is a independant project, a custom DirectX written by these guys, which has similar functions and functionality to DirectX to make game porting possible. However, thereis nothing said about .NET compatibility. They specifically mentioned C/C++ only which means even if I purchased the API I'd either have to switch to C++ or write a Mono wrapper for it. Both would be very time consuming.

Trenton Matthews wrote:
Hello Tom and Josh,
Here is the web site to the official "MacDX" home page:
http://macdx.coderus.com/
This may help you both out, hopefully.
FYI:  Site was found by doing a "Live!" search.

Trenton, the T Man!