Hi Yohandy,
As James himself said not to I have scratched the idea. Besides that is a lot of work to satisfy one persons personal interests. Genesis uses a completely different way of locating items than Montezuma's Revenge, and I don't exactly want to put the old style of finding items in the engine myself.
Smile.

Yohandy wrote:
Please don't do this Tom. it'll just remove realism and we definitely don't need that. Just make the game as you envisioned it. If you keep having to modify features each time a beta comes out, then we'll never move forward