on the subject of locked doors, what is the door at the start of the level1 on
the left side for it seems locked.
I never tried jumping back up there after I crossed the water to see if it
would open or not.
Weapons I dig.
the sword, realy cool.
the mp5 the shotgun and the pistol and magnum.
and its realistic to.