what you guys don't seem to realize is the fact that when the full game is released, there will obviously be plenty of torches to pick up as needed. if you can blow them out, then the game will become way too easy which is what Thomas is trying to prevent.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kellie and my lovable Lady J." <pebbles...@sbcglobal.net>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 2009 11:39 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] about torches - Re: mota demo

and see to me, remembering to blow out your torch makes the game more realistic and makes you really consider what you are doing and making it a challenge. In the muds I play it is an element that has to be thought about. Your light source can run out. heh but that is just me. I like the challenge of it. Sure I will forget sometimes to blow it out, but that will teach me for next time. smiles
Kellie and my lovable Lady J.
Canine Welfare Technician/Resident adviser
Guide Dogs for the Blind, Oregon campus
www.guidedogs.com