Hey,

It's no big deal to be honest.  I don't wantitems to be picked up
automatically so badly thta I wouldn't consider buying the game if
enter was used.  Besides, this game is closer to being done than ever
before, so just finish the game.  I might branc this out into a more
general discussion about realism vs. fun (which was the original
intention to be honest - you're obviously trying to make a slower game
than I invisioned).

James